Friday, August 08, 2008

I Will be a Millionaire this Time Next Year......

The Internet is a wonderful place to make lots of money. We all know that. We know that because we have been told so many times it must be true. We have been told that by many people all wiling to share their secrets to a six figure income (OK, so that is six figures in US$ which is 'only' a five figure income in £ but that is still not to be sneezed at). It is very kind of them to offer their secrets and always at the knock down cost of $97 (or $47). Sometimes it seems too good to be true or am I being cynical?

Making money was not my prime motivation in setting up realrockandblues.com, It would be nice, don't get me wrong, but it was not and is not my prime motivation. Now that I have been made redundant and had to take a job at a lower wage (some 25% down on basic) it is more important. That said, sales of books, Cd's and Zippos on EBay and Amazon are covering the shortfall at the present.


What I am interested in today is the number of offers that are out there that promise "A Six Figure Income for 2 Hours Work a Day" or "Make Money While You Sleep With My Unique Money Making Strategy".


Being cynical I think that the way to make money on the Internet is to sell the dream to those with no idea and little hope. Having said that I am very willing to be proved wrong. I will be looking at some of the offers that come my way and share my views in the coming weeks and months. I will tell you about those things that seem to be reasonable (there has be some kernel of knowledge in these packages, doesn't there?) and any tips that I glean. Any comments about your experiences or offers that you have come across would be welcomed, mail@realrockandblues.com.



Here's to a peaceful and profitable future. Let's all get rich!



Phil

No comments: